• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow showing off how much better she is

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
BbcyNy8.jpg

On Monday she couldn't really move her head up or down, she couldn't wash herself properly, she couldn't balance and she couldn't use her left foot at all. Today her left leg is slightly limited but other than that, she's back to her normal loud self.

She's been in my mams room for a few days to give her chance to rest. The cage isn't covered, there's just a towel blocking the mirror behind her.

Getting meds down a bird has been an interesting experience.

BbcyNy8.jpg

On Monday she couldn't really move her head up or down, she couldn't wash herself properly, she couldn't balance and she couldn't use her left foot at all. Today her left leg is slightly limited but other than that, she's back to her normal loud self.

She's been in my mams room for a few days to give her chance to rest. The cage isn't covered, there's just a towel blocking the mirror behind her.

I bet it is !! :shock:

She's looking pretty bright now, if a bit indignant !

She is lovely :love: the only time I had to medicate a bird (a chicken) my daughter was holding her, I syringed it in to her beak, and she protested by pooing all down my daughter :shock: :lol:

BbcyNy8.jpg

Isn't she lovely :love:

I dare not ask how you would medicate a bird :shock:

Back