• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's only been a week and....

mrtaps

New Kit
She's finally bonded with me! Marley rose is officially loving me up and just this minute started licking my face and trying to groom me!
(Excuse the bad photos....she was tickling my face like mad!)

7d702850ad775c57dce54149319b0a49.jpg

6e763a55269d62d7eaa9ab8dcd2ed85c.jpg

018c77a48fab570f0f89a2dff5815156.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I was shocked! After all that she nestled up to me and just flopped down all chilled out next to my chest. I think she has a new found affection for me haha. Even the missus got jealous

I always thought she was scared of me and she always seemed more happy in the presence of women. Seems I was wrong lol

Aww! :love: It's wonderful, isn't it? Amy took to me right away too, just two or three days after coming home she started licking me. I also have several pictures of her giving my brother kisses. It's amazing just how quickly they can click.

She shared the bed with us for a bit last night and she loved it. Hopping about like a kid on a sugar high haha. It's a great feeling getting the approval from bun. :)

Back