• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiding from the hoover

Snoopy has always hated the hoover. I know that cage isnt ideal but he gets 24/7 free range when im not hoovering :) still not sure what to do for the best since chianna died.

12347690_670394764255_3963303781747519478_n.jpg

Ah bless him. Can you put the cage outside in a different room til you've hovered that room then let him free range again.

It's funny Doughnut loves the hoover she follows me round, she is scared of helicopters though as sometimes we hear one overhead and she runs into her hutch. It seems every bunny is frightened of different things just like us!

aww bless him. Sorry for your loss.
I'm a firm believer that bunnies need bunnies. Is there a local rescue who would match Snoopy with a potential new friend and bond them for you?

aww bless him. Sorry for your loss.
I'm a firm believer that bunnies need bunnies. Is there a local rescue who would match Snoopy with a potential new friend and bond them for you?

i believe there is. i dont think i would pass a home check at the moment though as everything is well up in the air but i i know that in the long run he does need a bunny friend :(

Aw silly boy. My Alfie goes in his carrier and then into our office while I hoover as he doesn't like it either. He tends to either have a nap or a munch on some hay while he's in there. Never in there for long, he doesn't seem to mind.

I'm trying to find another bun for Alfie after his brother passed away. It's hard isn't it?

Snoopy has always hated the hoover. I know that cage isnt ideal but he gets 24/7 free range when im not hoovering :) still not sure what to do for the best since chianna died.

12347690_670394764255_3963303781747519478_n.jpg

He's a sweetie :love:

I think the cage is as good a solution as any, as at least he knows he's perfectly safe as you don't hoover in there. Do you? :lol:

Do you feel ready to get him a friend or is it not possible at the moment?

Awh he is cute!

Phoebe has never been scared of the hoover - you can even hoover in their run with her coming over and investigating. Since Phoebe isn't scared Daphne has started to get used to it.

I hope you'll be able to get him a little friend in the near future. :)

Back