• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cutest thing in the world ever!/ it gets cuter

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
04787b325ef59aa6663d2254b43a828b.jpg

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
More like a cat than a bunny. Really makes me miss having house bunnies, although none of them ever snuggled like that.

You two clearly have a wonderful bond.

Awwwwwww!!!

I'm in a similar pose at the moment. Although I'm in a slight stress position to allow the large bunny to remain on his uber comfy position!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow...:love::love::love:
I am so very jealous right now! :D Lucky bunny and lucky Liz!!
I do hope you are feeling better every day. You have the best medicine right there! ;) xxxxxxx

Who is this wee ball of cuteness? I have been guilty of not keeping up to date with stories!

Who is this wee ball of cuteness? I have been guilty of not keeping up to date with stories!

This is Clem Fandango. My birthday present from Steve to cheer me up after the devastating loss of Otis. He is not a rainbow rabbit but my own bunny :)

where do you live, I want Clem (but don't tell Doughnut)! I get kisses from Doughnut and she jumps on my lap for treats but not real cuddles like you

Back