• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

regarding yesterday rehoming post

Pablo2013

Warren Scout
Today is a different day. My husband found out about my plans to rehome Pablo & Lexi (through my irrational anxiety disorder). He gave me a right grilling and as said under no uncertains terms are we rehoming OUR bunnies...key word "our". He assumed i had cut away there free ranging due to the recent weather and just "assumed" i had been functioning as normal re the buns...he had no idea about me cancelling insurance and as assured me we can afford these bunnies 5 times over! (Anxiety screaming nooo we cant something bad will take all out income). After been made to give my head a shake Pablo and Lexi today got there usual 5 star treatment from me inc grooming, health check and there free roaming of garden is now back to normal. I actually now i am out of "panic mode" cannot believe i didnt discuss with husband and considered rehoming :( so ashamed..as weve always said even when i cant function the buns, dogs n my sons standard of care are THE things that never changed. Back to docs next week maybe try councelling i dont want to end up in that place again. But incase i do i will tell my husband and he will do daily bunny tasks instead of just shutting down. Thank you those who tried to help.

Wonderful news. I have so been there with anxiety but don't have the good fortune of a OH like yours. I'm so pleased he's been able to help you change your perception. I hope you manage to get rid of the anxiety and enjoy life.

Today is a different day. My husband found out about my plans to rehome Pablo & Lexi (through my irrational anxiety disorder). He gave me a right grilling and as said under no uncertains terms are we rehoming OUR bunnies...key word "our". He assumed i had cut away there free ranging due to the recent weather and just "assumed" i had been functioning as normal re the buns...he had no idea about me cancelling insurance and as assured me we can afford these bunnies 5 times over! (Anxiety screaming nooo we cant something bad will take all out income). After been made to give my head a shake Pablo and Lexi today got there usual 5 star treatment from me inc grooming, health check and there free roaming of garden is now back to normal. I actually now i am out of "panic mode" cannot believe i didnt discuss with husband and considered rehoming :( so ashamed..as weve always said even when i cant function the buns, dogs n my sons standard of care are THE things that never changed. Back to docs next week maybe try councelling i dont want to end up in that place again. But incase i do i will tell my husband and he will do daily bunny tasks instead of just shutting down. Thank you those who tried to help.

How lovely to hear that you obviously have a wonderfully supportive husband !! I know what it's like when our mind wages war against us, it makes coping with just breathing a monumental task at times.

I hope that you can remain in your 'better place' now.

Thank you for posting! Lovely to have such an understanding OH .. Lucky bunnies too, with 5* treatment :thumb:

Brilliant. Anxiety is a right pain in the eeps isnt it? Hope you find some valuable help.

I am finding craniosacral treatment really helpful and cbt. Best of luck. ps Your husband sounds marvellous.

thanks guys. yes he is wonderfully supportive but also firm he wont 'mollicoddle' by panic mode but instead keeps an eye out..there if needed but he wont 'reward' anxiety if that makes sense lol. It is so hard at times. esp when im sat up alone at 2am with a BPM of 130 for no reason...recent ECG n bloods all normal. Yesterdays attack was caused by painful calfs after hill walking which I of course to me were bloodclots....P.O anxiety!!!! Managed to eat today (first time in 4 days)...put tree up and be half normal. Onwards n Upwards xx Thank you all

Back