• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harley desperately needs RU vibes

Fellie

Warren Veteran
She is so very sick[emoji27] [emoji27] [emoji27] ...got home work to find her catatonic in her pen. ..absolutely no reponse and floppy as anything .
Took her straight to vets who after a very brief examination put her straight into an incubator. ..her temperature was 35.8. I have never seen a vet react so quickly...

She seemed to have recovered very nicely from her stasis episode on Sunday and was eating and pooping and very lively. Hubby was home today and checked on her regularly and she seemed fine...grooming Bobo and chomped on some dandelion leaves.
She must have gone downhill very quickly between 6pm and 7pm.

Vet says it's very touch and go...next 2 hours are critical. She is so flippin poorly[emoji27] [emoji27] [emoji27]

Am frankly quite terrified I will lose my hairy grumpy duchess

She is so very sick[emoji27] [emoji27] [emoji27] ...got home work to find her catatonic in her pen. ..absolutely no reponse and floppy as anything .
Took her straight to vets who after a very brief examination put her straight into an incubator. ..her temperature was 35.8. I have never seen a vet react so quickly...

She seemed to have recovered very nicely from her stasis episode on Sunday and was eating and pooping and very lively. Hubby was home today and checked on her regularly and she seemed fine...grooming Bobo and chomped on some dandelion leaves.
She must have gone downhill very quickly between 6pm and 7pm.

Vet says it's very touch and go...next 2 hours are critical. She is so flippin poorly[emoji27] [emoji27] [emoji27]

Am frankly quite terrified I will lose my hairy grumpy duchess

Oh my goodness :cry: Millions of vibes being sent for her xx

Oh gosh, sending loads and loads of vibes for Harley. It's so stressful when they are ill. Hope she improves very soon.

She left as the vet was trying to get intravenous line into her. No veins and in deep shock.
Am in shock and cannot think straight. At least I was able to say good bye and that I love her before she was admitted.
Thank you though for your vibes.

Oh God, what a shock! Any idea what could have caused it?! Might it be poisoning of some sort? I'm so glad you found her - at least now she will be kept comfortable and they'll do what they can. Huge vibes for her.

Back