• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rolo - December bunny

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
I've been dreading today a bit as I knew when I turned over my RU calendar this morning, I would see my little boy's beautiful face.

I have photos of him around but it just seemed really poignant seeing him on the calendar.

Remembering you always Rolo, my special bunny xxx

He was such a gorgeous bunny and very cute and popular, that's why he was voted for and got in the calendar. I hope you remember this and look at it as how loved he was on here. I haven't done a calendar this year since not all of the bunnies on the calendar are here any more and I thought it may upset people. I may do one next year since he and the other bunnies on there have raised lots of money for other not so fortunate bunnies in a rescue and also other animals.

He was such a gorgeous bunny and very cute and popular, that's why he was voted for and got in the calendar. I hope you remember this and look at it as how loved he was on here. I haven't done a calendar this year since not all of the bunnies on the calendar are here any more and I thought it may upset people. I may do one next year since he and the other bunnies on there have raised lots of money for other not so fortunate bunnies in a rescue and also other animals.

Thank you - it is wonderful to think that Rolo played a little part in helping less fortunate bunnies.

I did have a lump in my throat this morning when I turned over to December and saw Rolo- such a precious boy :love::love::love:

Awwww. Looking forward to seeing his lovely little face when I turn the calender over.

I can understand not wanting to turn that page :( he was a beauty and as has been said his little face and cheeky character have helped other bunnies :love: very special bunny indeed x

Back