• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chance to win a 1kg bag of rabbit food!

Would you like to be in with a chance to win a 1kg bag of rabbit food?
Please follow the link below to answer a questionnaire which should take no longer than 15 minutes. Please note in order to complete the questionnaire you must be 18 years or over, live in the United Kingdom and own a pet rabbit. The data collected from this questionnaire will be used to help me with my dissertation for my BSc Veterinary Nursing Science Degree. Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sk0Si1HBWF1pjFeQqTd23KXCFKRPP9nbR6GY2V5v5Y0/viewform

Couldn't complete it - on the question "How often do you feed the foods listed below to your rabbit?" it says I can't select more than one response per column but I don't ever feed some of those foods? :?

Last edited:
Apologies, this has now been changed and you should be able to put more than once response per column. Thank you very much for trying to complete my questionnaire, i would be extremely grateful if you are able to complete the questionnaire. Many thanks.

Apologies, this has now been changed and you should be able to put more than once response per column. Thank you very much for trying to complete my questionnaire, i would be extremely grateful if you are able to complete the questionnaire. Many thanks.

Thanks - have now completed it :D
Good luck in your BSc - I'm doing mine currently as well!

Back