• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and ratties. *Pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
A few pics of the buns over the past few days, showing you how much Xena is being looked after by Fiver and Shadowfax. :love:
Rohan and Roac (the ratty brothers) had their birthday on Sunday. :D They and Radagast got a present (since I have no idea when he was born) I got some good pics of the brothers but none of Radagast since he ran off and hid his present immediately. :lol:

Xena enjoying her porridge.

Getting nose rubs.

Using their hay rack like good bunnies. :love:

Bunny love!

And now for the birthday boys!

And a few of my favourite pics I took over the past few days of the rats.

"Noooooooo!" :lol:

For those that don't know Roac is the albino, Rohan is the silver fawn and Radagast is the naked. :love:

Aww love rats.I like the trio pics especially when the one in the middle swops over for a groom by the two others,hope the black one got a shot too.:love:

The first pic looks she's saying 'oi I'm eating here' and I've never seen an opera singing ratty before [emoji38] love pic heavy threads :love:

Back