• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Corn husk

Julia25

Alpha Buck
Can't believe i only started hearing about corn husk a few months ago.

I remember last year when i had Cocoa my mini lop, he suddenly passed away and i had no idea what caused it. It was then that i noticed one of his toys i had given him, it was a corn rattle roller, he had chewed ALOt of it and i don't know how i didn't notice it before.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosewood-Bo...448915593&sr=8-1&keywords=corn+rattle+rollers

At first i thought it was the glue that the rope it attached to the roll that he had ingested causing some sort of blockage, but then a few months back people started talking about Corn husk on youtube.

This owner had received a bunny box and it contained two items of corn husk, she was saying that she didn't want to give it to her rabbits and i didn't understand why.

Then again, another video popped up debating corn husk if it good or bad. Apparently it can cause blockages.

Now i believe i know the result of my baby boys death last year. I didn't take him to the vets when he passed. Now i still have one of these toys, but only use it when supervised.

Back