• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cannot wait for this year to be over with...

Fellie

Warren Veteran
We seem to have illness after illness after illness this year :cry:

Sheldon as had a bladder infection. Cheyenne has had a respiratory infection. Lenny has had stasis. Bobo has had stasis - and we're still battling with EC. And Harley came down with stasis yesterday - thankfully she is much better this morning - I took her to emergency yesterday evening but thankfully I was able to bring her home again after she'd received drugs - and she is such a good girl and took her recovery food, and drugs very well over night and is much brighter today.

I suppose looking at the list, it's not so bad really - it just feels like it has all happened one after the other and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm doing something wrong - or is it just coincidence that normally very healthy buns, have decided to choose the last 6 months in which to get sick.

Ah well - thank goodness our emergency vets are very good, as are our normal vets - and thank goodness for insurance :lol: - so could be a whole lot worse! But it would be ever so nice of my buns to stop getting sick out side of normal surgery hours :lol:

We seem to have illness after illness after illness this year :cry:

Sheldon as had a bladder infection. Cheyenne has had a respiratory infection. Lenny has had stasis. Bobo has had stasis - and we're still battling with EC. And Harley came down with stasis yesterday - thankfully she is much better this morning - I took her to emergency yesterday evening but thankfully I was able to bring her home again after she'd received drugs - and she is such a good girl and took her recovery food, and drugs very well over night and is much brighter today.

I suppose looking at the list, it's not so bad really - it just feels like it has all happened one after the other and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm doing something wrong - or is it just coincidence that normally very healthy buns, have decided to choose the last 6 months in which to get sick.

Ah well - thank goodness our emergency vets are very good, as are our normal vets - and thank goodness for insurance :lol: - so could be a whole lot worse! But it would be ever so nice of my buns to stop getting sick out side of normal surgery hours :lol:

I can empathise, this year has been dreadful here too :cry:

I hope that all of your Rabbits will not have any more problems any time soon xx

I can empathise, this year has been dreadful here too :cry:

I hope that all of your Rabbits will not have any more problems any time soon xx

Thank you Jane - you've had to SO much worse than I have - hopefully next year will be much better for you too.xxx

I had thought previous years were bad, but this one takes the cake and I can't wait to see the back end of it. :(
((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))))) to everyone who feels the same and has had an awful time of it in 2015. xxxxxx

Back