• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas related question

Ooshaboo

Young Bun
I'm going to be putting my Christmas tree(plastic not real) up soon and I'm a bit concerned my female Rex who lives downstairs will chew it. She loves cables and she loved the look of my green tinsel I left out by accident.

Just wondering what every one else does, is it a case of putting up a big barrier? I don't think I'll be able to put it on a box as it's quite a tall tree.

Why not get some puppy playpen panels to put around the tree? I'm sure so long as they would be high enough, they would keep your bunny away from the tree. Best of luck.

Im going to have a similar problem, I'm either going to have to buy a tree that I can put on top of a table or use puppy panels to block it off. I'm not keen on surrounding the tree with puppy panels but I can't see my 2 bunnies leaving the tree alone otherwise!

House rabbits + Christmas tree = mischief!!!! House rabbits + Christmas tree with puppy playpen panels = frustration for the bunnies..peace of mind for you.

You could always hang Christmassy rabbit chewables off the puppy panels to make it fun for all.

Back