• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what special bunnies I have staying with me at the moment.....

catherine09

Mama Doe
My babies Hettie and Sweep :love::love::love:

Those of you may already know but Sweep was my first ever bunny whilst I lived at home with my dad. He is 8 years old now and lives with his rescue companion Hettie at my dads house with his family. About a year ago he came down with an awful case of E.Cuniculi and I nursed him better for about 6 months until he was functioning normally again. As a result I have an exceptionally strong bond with him, and have been trying to persuade the rest of my family to let them come live with us for months now....but everyone just loves him too much to part with him :love:

My dad and step mum have gone on holiday so they are staying with me, I love them so much

4AB37083-E5F9-4553-972C-3CFA81B1C760_zpsdyj5mlff.jpg

21154FE5-70A6-44DE-A1B8-AE255DD7D488_zpspnrgepg8.jpg

3DBDB6BB-0D20-4E4E-A519-A75EC9099C60_zpsiabnl3mb.jpg

What a lovely story, so pleased he was nursed back to health and is still a happy well loved bunny :love: enjoy your little visitors x

Back