• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've ordered Winston and Edith's Christmas present...

ImoT

Mama Doe
So I'm not really one for doing Christmas presents for pets, but as we are going away in February for 4 days and having someone come in once a day I had a little panic that they would run out of hay in-between the house visits. We already have the MPH budget hay station (and they have hay in their litter tray), but I decided they needed another hay feeder. I decided to order the MPH hay stack as they have a 15% off sale at the moment and it seemed like a good space saver; http://www.manorpethousing.co.uk/hay-stack

I have slight concerns that the bunnies could get their teeth/mouth/paws trapped in the gaps but I also trust MPH's ability to develop bunny safe things! What are people's opinions? Does anyone have one?

I've not seen this in real life so don't know, looks good though :thumb: Boots just digs out any hay in hay racks with vertical bars.

I love this - and all MPH goodies. Cheyenne and Lenny have eaten through the bars of their hay feeder/litter box :lol:

I love this - and all MPH goodies. Cheyenne and Lenny have eaten through the bars of their hay feeder/litter box :lol:

As in chewed through them?!!

I think the one you've ordered will be good for stopping digging because the bars are horizontal :thumb:

Ahh yes, that you are right, it's been a long day at work, I was getting my vertical's and horizontal's mixed up!

As in chewed through them?!!

Ahh yes, that you are right, it's been a long day at work, I was getting my vertical's and horizontal's mixed up!
Yes...chewed right through the bars...They are such destructive buns though..carpet, sofa, cushions. ..destroyed. Good job they are so adorable [emoji2] [emoji171] [emoji171] [emoji171]

Yes...chewed right through the bars...They are such destructive buns though..carpet, sofa, cushions. ..destroyed. Good job they are so adorable [emoji2] [emoji171] [emoji171] [emoji171]

Edith has destroyed curtains and a sofa so far, and had a good go at the carpet!

My quad have an old magazine rack. No damage so far.

That looks wonderful.

I didn't even think about them destroying the actual rack itself! I was more worried about teeth/paws getting stuck. Hopefully the rack won't get chewed too much....!

Back