• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clem Fandango, my little conti

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I've had a day feeling poorly but my Clem has been such amazing company. He is a really good boy, keeps himself amused without getting into trouble as well as sleeping on the bed with me and covering me in kisses.
I still can't think of Otis without crying, which is practically every day, but am so grateful to have The Clemster, he really is a little star :)
Unfortunately he had a few problems when he arrived so is around 1 kg smaller than our Margaret. I don't know if he will ever catch her up but as long as he is healthy now I don't care
c740db96c497a41315cd426bd0b15c49.jpg

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Oh bless his little heart. Such a gentle little soul. The more I hear, the more I think it's a boy-conti trait. :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Animals are the only things that'll probably love their carers more than themselves. He's caring for his momma like you care for him :) SO MANY people are getting conti nowadays.

Back