• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Nell

She's a cutie :love:

Having two hamsters now (syrians), I really can see the little personalities these incredible animals have :love: Gorgeous x

Aww she is looking so well. Such lovely colouring.

Did you make her home yourself Jane? It looks really sturdy and easy to clean as well as spacious (remembering older threads here).

She is lovely. I got my first hamster, first pet, for my seventh birthday and I always had at least one for over 20 years until I developed an allergy to the cute little brown balls of fur.

Aww she is looking so well. Such lovely colouring.

Did you make her home yourself Jane?
It looks really sturdy and easy to clean as well as spacious (remembering older threads here).

Yes, I made it myself. The local Charity Shop gave me 10 Kitchen cupboard doors for free and I sort of knocked the set up together using some of them. Only bashed my thumb with the hammer once :thumb:

Yes, I made it myself. The local Charity Shop gave me 10 Kitchen cupboard doors for free and I sort of knocked the set up together using some of them. Only bashed my thumb with the hammer once :thumb:

Wow. You are good at everthing you attempt. How talented and resourceful.

Good for you. Hope your thumb has fully recovered!! You do seem to be very enterprising and creative.

Back