• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
<3

She's so awesome, despite all her ailments.

My mum found the lovely sign in a charity shop, and what better time to do a photo with it. We also have a 'Star' one, but sadly, it's too late for Star photos :(

I was lying in bed this morning watching her do some major binkies, and some little baby bunny binkies, and some bunny 500s (and also, Flame binkying when she ran past him, and then running straight into a wall :roll:) They light up my life :love:

Last edited:
<3

She's so awesome, despite all her ailments.

My mum found the lovely sign in a charity shop, and what better time to do a photo with it. We also have a 'Star' one, but sadly, it's too late for Star photos :(

I was lying in bed this morning watching her do some major binkies, and some little baby bunny binkies, and some bunny 500s (and also, Flame binkying when she ran past him, and then running straight into a wall :roll:) They light up my life :love:

That's very beautiful :love:

Wow.
I remember seeing Wish as a baby and she was so teeny.
What a fantastic bun you are, sitting there so pretty and proud.
Beautiful. Xx

Back