• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elyse Has a New Pot :-) U/D 28th Nov New Pic Post 10:-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
It took a while for her to get used to it as it's a lot bigger than her other pot. But she seems to like it now

Last edited:
Ah what a lovely design on the pot too :love: She should be very pleased with it. I don't know whether I should admit this :oops:, but when I saw the last picture of her in her previous pot, I actually thought that it looked a bit snug :lol: Lovely potful of lovely rabbit.

Ah what a lovely design on the pot too :love: She should be very pleased with it. I don't know whether I should admit this :oops:, but when I saw the last picture of her in her previous pot, I actually thought that it looked a bit snug :lol: Lovely potful of lovely rabbit.

She has had the choice of a larger Pot for over a week, she just wouldn't use it !! Elyse is almost blind, so to her 'snug' = 'safe' :)

Is this a general rabbit thing or just a Jack's-Jane rabbit thing? The plantpots for bunnies i mean?
She looks so cute bless her, does she not toilet in it?

That is a pretty pot :love: I love seeing pictures of your bunnies enjoying their pots, that has certainly cheered me up today :love:

She has had the choice of a larger Pot for over a week, she just wouldn't use it !! Elyse is almost blind, so to her 'snug' = 'safe' :)

I understand this totally.My bunny Casper was almost blind and used to "wedge"himself in funny places in his enclosure when he had a nap!

I gave my quad a large pot. Its on its side now with compost everywhere (they are outdoors) they ate the grass over a few weeks and soon it will be in the shed with hay in (when I get round to it that is).

It is so inspiring seeing all the great ideas people have for enriching their rabbits lives.

She does look comfortable in there with all her gorgeous looking hay.

The clay pot could be absorbing and retaining her heat and keeping her warm,she looks very content.I remember years ago when I broke my wrist and had to wear a cast for six weeks a "stookie" as we call it up here.It was amazing how warm it became with the heat from my arm,despite it being about half an inch thick.I think they use lighter materials now. :D

Last edited:
She really does look so comfortable and content in the last picture. Love how she has arranged the hay just so, so that it provides a padded cushion for all of her back as she's relaxing there :love:

Is this a general rabbit thing or just a Jack's-Jane rabbit thing? The plantpots for bunnies i mean?
She looks so cute bless her, does she not toilet in it?

As far as I remember, it started with Jane's Bridge boy, Eddie, who often sat in a pot. Then Jane tried it with others, and they liked it too. Lots of other RU bunnies pot now as well.

Don't know about their litter habits, but they always look so snug!

:love:

Back