• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Claudia & Nemo

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
Last Tuesday my new foster rabbits came home with me from Rabbit Residence Rescue.

Claudia and her brother Nemo have sadly been at the rescue since August 2008 :( They are still waiting for their forever home :(

They are shy bunnies but very active and great fun to watch. They ran away and hid for the first couple of days any time someone went near them but are slowly getting braver now :)

Claudia is the more adventurous of the two and is always the first to investigate anything new. Nemo is happy to come up to you and say hello and helps with the cleaning :D

Here's is a link to their Rabbit Rehome advert. http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=13962

Adorable little Claudia

& super cute Nemo

Last edited:
They are lovely :love: can't believe they've been waiting 7 years! Do they have health issues or anything that will have been putting people off adopting them?

So sad they've been waiting so long for a home. Hopefully the right one will come along very soon, they're lovely little bunnies!

Claudia and Nemo! If I had the space and money, I still maintain I would take them on in a heartbeat. They should have been adopted many moons ago. :(

Back