• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunnies Arrivals!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I seem to have been posting all about piggies lately, well just to put your minds at rest we still do rabbits! :lol:
New arrivals yesterday

First sadly a return..Johnnie Walker

3 /12 year old boy back in due to relationship breakdown. As you can see he is very overweight as are the pair below handed in by same owner

Hansa and Hotchkiss..4 year old girls already speyed and vacs so looking for a loving home where they can go on a diet!

and then this pretty pair of mum and daughter..lovely bunnies
Kitten and Cordia :love:

Aww bless the returned bunnies, they certainly haven't been starved have they! I'm sure the Mum and daughter pair will have no problem finding a home given how gorgeous they look in that picture.

OMG Kitten awwwww and Cordia. I am sure they will be snapped up in no time. Utterly beautiful.

They are all gorgeous, I really hope they find their forever homes soon. Good luck bunnies xxxxx

They're all very cute, even if a few of them are a little bit plump... :) Mum and daughter are a very pretty couple indeed!

Back