• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Chloe

Beautiful floofy coat on a live animal's back as it should be.
Sadly "faux fur" was on the tv the other day in "Fake britain" stores like H & M etc are still selling real fur,usually rabbit and dog fur as faux.china is the main dealer.They knowingly don't, they say, but are still getting caught out.Guy on the programme stated real fur is not all the one uniform length and individual hairs taper to a point.H and M when told of this halted their contract with the supplier.I'm sure many things sold at markets etc contain real fur.

Wow, never seen a rabbit like that before. She is gorgeous, love her colours and the fur on her back seems like a cloud :love:

Ooooooh. I'd like a cuddle please!!! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better chance of winning the lottery SJH I'm afraid, she's not even that keen on head rubs since Barney died :( I do hope I can get her bonded with either Dave or another bun next year.

Better chance of winning the lottery SJH I'm afraid, she's not even that keen on head rubs since Barney died :( I do hope I can get her bonded with either Dave or another bun next year.

Oh bless her! I hope she's not too depressed.

How is the beautiful Dave? :)

Oh bless her! I hope she's not too depressed.

How is the beautiful Dave? :)

She's just back to her old self (before Barney), very anti-social. She likes to let me know who's boss :evil:

Dave is well thank you for asking, he's been enjoying the leaves of late :)

Hope Hector is well x

She's just back to her old self (before Barney), very anti-social. She likes to let me know who's boss :evil:

Dave is well thank you for asking, he's been enjoying the leaves of late :)

Hope Hector is well x

Oh it is good to see you Dave :)

You have some lovely VetBed. Hector is also a fan!

He's well, thank you for asking. :)

Back