• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Penelope

Kim_perkins

Mama Doe
A few pictures of lady P the conti at 11 weeks old!

She is such a dream! Litter trained and comes pretty much when I call her -loves a fuss and is naughty (in a you can't be angry way!!)

What a gorgeous bunny! :love: And look at the cute kitty keeping an eye on her from above, how precious is that? :love:
I often thought it would be awesome to have a Flemish Giant someday, and when my cats came into the bunny room thinking they'd intimidate the little bunnies, suddenly this hyoooge one would come lumbering out and make them all scarper! :lol:

I can just imagine them thinking, "Crikey, that's the biggest mouse I've ever seen!" :shock::shock::shock:

What a gorgeous bunny! :love: And look at the cute kitty keeping an eye on her from above, how precious is that? :love:
I often thought it would be awesome to have a Flemish Giant someday, and when my cats came into the bunny room thinking they'd intimidate the little bunnies, suddenly this hyoooge one would come lumbering out and make them all scarper! :lol:

I can just imagine them thinking, "Crikey, that's the biggest mouse I've ever seen!" :shock::shock::shock:

I was a bit unsure how the cats would be with her! But Gino - the cat in the picture, loves her! He sits with her and keeps an eye, where as with my other rabbits he would just chase lol!

It's like having another cat around the house!

Back