• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Category 8

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
Iyaaaaa

Has anyone seen this film?

It's boss. I'm just watching it now (and so is my human).

Petra x

8a42c2adfcde5e1bfd128f2b45e398fb.jpg

How very cute :love: What a well brought -up human you have there btw. Eaten all their dinner up :lol: Hope it was tasty!

How very cute :love: What a well brought -up human you have there btw. Eaten all their dinner up :lol: Hope it was tasty!

She is good. It was chicken curry. She's an animal eater [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

This film's scary now. I've just done a lap of the house in case the earth heats up and we all die. I didn't panic honest. I was exercising. [emoji19]

Aaw, I wish my bun would sit on my knee, he loves sitting on the rug for noserubs, but NO WAY would he let me pick him up and sit him on my knee! It's not fair:(:lol:

Aaw, I wish my bun would sit on my knee, he loves sitting on the rug for noserubs, but NO WAY would he let me pick him up and sit him on my knee! It's not fair:(:lol:

Petra LOVES attention she's like a puppy. She follows me around the house and if I'm sitting down she's right on my knee. She loves strokes and if i stop and she's not finished, she's nudging my hand for more haha.

Her mum and dad weren't like that though. Her mum seldom let me pick her up and her dad hated me (i have the scars to prove it) Petra has been handled by me since birth though so she's used to it. Everyone's always so surprised when they see how tame she is! I'm such a lucky pet human having her [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Back