• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleaning - white vinegar?

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Going to clean out Flos hutch for when she & her new husbun arrive!
She wees in her bed bit so it needs a thorough clean to get rid of her markings. Heard white wine vinegar can be good for this?
If so what dilutions etc??

Thanks all :love:

Going to clean out Flos hutch for when she & her new husbun arrive!
She wees in her bed bit so it needs a thorough clean to get rid of her markings. Heard white wine vinegar can be good for this?
If so what dilutions etc??

Thanks all :love:

Glad you asked this as I'd love to know for when we clean it for the two girls to move into (they swap daily anyway but anything to help)

50/50 white vinegar/water but when I clean out the litter trays I use it neat and if you leave it overnight it gets all the stains out :thumb:

yeh, white vinegar is brilliant 50/50 with water, and it doesn't smell like a fish and chip shop either!

Yes, white vinegar is awesome! I use it with hot water when I clean my rabbits' litter boxes. I also like to add a small amount of eucalyptus oil, makes it smell nice. :)

Back