• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody used the furry friends hotel Glasgow before?

Laura10101

Warren Scout
Hi,

Has anybody on here used the furry friends hotel animal boarding in Glasgow before? I'm looking for some indoor/ sheltered boarding for a few days. I've used Ali Duncan before but I'm not sure if she still does boarding and if she still has any indoors?

Thanks,
Laura

I have communicated with them before via email when I was looking for boarding, at the time (this was a few yrs ago now) they didn't have an actual indoor set up but an insulated summer house or something similar, one of my buns had just had surgery so I decided against it as I'd rather she had been properly indoors in case she wasn't quite back to 100%. They were recommended to me by Fairly Beloved and the guy Mike seemed really nice.

The couple there dod seem very friendly and yes, its an insulated shed in the garden.

They do ask loads of questions and are happy to answer any questions you have,,

I would always use Ali Duncan if I could help it, her care is fab...

Fee x

Back