• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Piggies New Pic pt 13

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Daytona's babies now look like little sheep :love:

Now sexed and all are girls so we would love to home this family together

From l to r
Delphi, Diamante, Dart and mum Daytona

Last edited:
The little loves :love::love::love::love: And Mum is so pretty too. I can vouch how much fun these little babes are after my daughter has adopted Berlina and her three daughters. They are so vocal and bounce around their cage, a real joy, It is also wonderful to see Berlina start to become less nervous around us. And tonight I had a lovely snuggle with boy piggy Orion who talked back to me.

I hope these balls of gorgeousness find a home soon too.

what a lovely little flock! I need to retire then I would have more time to take on rescue piggies/rabbits.

Oh my - they are adorable... I'm pretty sure I could talk David into turning the spare room into a guinea-haven. (We do have a garden but if we have a spare room they can go out when the weather is nice). ;)

Oh my - they are adorable... I'm pretty sure I could talk David into turning the spare room into a guinea-haven. (We do have a garden but if we have a spare room they can go out when the weather is nice). ;)

please do..this little family are lovely and with a whole room you could add more if you wanted a bigger herd! we have quite a few looking for homes over the next few weeks....about 130 ! :shock:

please do..this little family are lovely and with a whole room you could add more if you wanted a bigger herd! we have quite a few looking for homes over the next few weeks....about 130 ! :shock:

We had a little chat and he didn't say flat out no, but we are going away in December and there would be no where for them to go sadly.
After the new year if its a possibility we'll have to visit some of your guineas and maybe offer some of those 130 a new start. (I prefer them really old - my last two I rescued at 8 years and they lived to be an amazing 11)

Back