• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A wildlife camera in invisabuns garden

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Someone lent me a wildlife camera, so I have been moving it around our garden over the past month to see what goes on when no-one is looking. The results are in, so here are a selection of the photos!

HUNT0002_zps1ir3ersp.jpg

HUNT0020_zpszu3fxztb.jpg

HUNT0007_zpsfvqqgynh.jpg

HUNT0022_zpsqdntoh07.jpg

HUNT0006_zpsadgfiln1.jpg

HUNT0007_zpsivcqcg41.jpg

HUNT0009_zpsyrvgy3lc.jpg

HUNT0021_zps3c5yjvoy.jpg

HUNT0026_zpsmaxo6o76.jpg

HUNT0028_zpsv07lpcij.jpg

HUNT0040_zps2mdtss8e.jpg

HUNT0003_zpss2qu8ezk.jpg

HUNT0039_zpseosr4rcv.jpg

HUNT0100_zpsbqzkblxi.jpg

HUNT0130_zps5udgxd8g.jpg

HUNT0185_zps1vxjwfly.jpg

Fab :love:
If I set that up in my garden I think I'd be scared at the results - it would probably record alot of rat activity :shock:

Fab :love:
If I set that up in my garden I think I'd be scared at the results - it would probably record alot of rat activity :shock:

Me too Liz - especially since I found a dead one in the garden during summer.

Those photos are special - thanks for sharing

Super pictures. I'm jealous, as we've been saying for a while that we should do something like that here. Nice to see you have a male and a female Pheasant. Do you know if they roost in your garden? We have had a male Pheasant for a couple of years, who sometimes roosts in one of our trees. We've named him Hoppity as he has a slight limp :lol: He comes to the feeding station for the wild birds and eats the dropped Niger seed. My OH throws him some chicken pellets every day as well while he is there and he seems to like those :) Last year he paired off with a leucistic female and we were very concerned for her safety as she was so visible. Haven't seen her since last year :( Recently he is sometimes with a female with strikingly beautiful feathers of normal colouring. She also sometimes feeds on the Niger alone. I know we also have foxes who visit the garden now and again so it would be very interesting to set a camera up.

Looks good. The fox looked amazing and it was so cute to see one bunny then later down the line they brought a friend!
So cute.

Super pictures. I'm jealous, as we've been saying for a while that we should do something like that here. Nice to see you have a male and a female Pheasant. Do you know if they roost in your garden?

Yes, we've got a male pheasant and his harem of four females who are regularly in the garden :D I've also seen a few deer in the past couple of years (one muntjac and a couple of roe) so it would be nice to capture one of those on camera too! I thought the fox looked in really good condition, sadly I guess that's because there are so many wild rabbits!

Back