• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who i got today

Julia25

Alpha Buck
:D
After my mini lop BIXIE passed away a few months back i've been wanting another bunny. On sunday i am hoping to get a neutered male to bond with her and will start the bonding next weekend so they had time to settle in. Here she is!!

The owners thought she was a boy so called her James Bond, but when they got her spayed the vet said that 'he' was actually a girl so changed the name to Mrs Money Penny.

She is such a sweetheart :love:

I do want to change her name but am a bit stuck, i have the name Nessie in mind.

She is currently outside getting used to the hutch and run. She came with ALOT of things and the owners definitely loved and cared for her. Baby cups, tunnels, carrot patch, excel herbs, a whole plastic box full of treats etc.

I can tell that she will be a loveable and affectionate girl, quite brave but a little nervous because of her new surroundings. Where she lived before they had a large run and a pets at home double storey hutch which was quite big, but the hutch and run were not attached. She isn't overweight either!
I am already in love :love::love::love:

Any name suggestion? I got given her vaccination card which says she is an Angora x Lop.

Can you see the images?

If not here they are:

http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/julia3312/library/Bunny Bun?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:
Awww she is gorgeous. What a pretty looking rabbit and all that fluff. I had an angora x at one time. He was soooooo soft.

Becky, Whisper, Faline, Myrtle, Willow.

Wow she is gorgeous and so so fluffy

I would certainly say she's got angora or lionhead in there maybe a cross of
The both??

She is gorgeous Willo, Pebbles, Calico, Jinx for nAmes?? X

I can only see the pics via your photo bucket link, but she is beautiful, looks like she has a bit of lionhead in there somewhere?

I changed my dwarf bunny's name and my Mini Rex's name. My dwarf did not seem to know the name he had with his former owner for over two years, so I figured he would not mind. My Mini Rex was a year and a half old when I adopted her and after a few weeks I gave her a new name.
Over the years I had several bunnies who were named when they were young and as there personality shined through they got a nickname. I just make sure the vets includes both their names on their records.

Back