• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow toys

Kim_perkins

Mama Doe
Any one know any where that I can get some biggish willow toys? My conti loves chewing it, got her a small toy and by the morning it was gone!

Any one know any where that I can get some biggish willow toys?
g.png
I hope its good advice !

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr...w+toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1448110639&rnid=1642204031

Any chance of getting hold of some willow from trees? It grows like wildfire if you can get hold of some willow whips (ie sticks of the stuff that you just plant in the ground).

Amazon do some
I think

Also The Range has like a pack
Of willow sticks for like £3.00 and some largeish balls though for a conti they'd probably be like cat ball size haha x

Thanks!
I've no idea about willow trees round here, there was one at my secondary school but if I'm caught lurking in a tree I might get into
Some serious trouble!

Thanks!
I've no idea about willow trees round here, there was one at my secondary school but if I'm caught lurking in a tree I might get into
Some serious trouble!

Apple and pear twigs? If you know someone with a tree .. Or hawthorn, which you can often forage around the place - cut off branches. Heaven only knows why the buns like eating the thorns, but they do :shock:

Back