• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting a third male bunny...

Casco

Mama Doe
Is a really bad idea isn't it?! A gorgeous bunny I saw in PAH at the weekend is now in the adoption section. Apparently he had been bought from the shop then returned as the kids didn't bother with him :evil: I know it's unlikely he would bond with my 2 existing males so I can't really take him without buying a whole new set up and keeping him outside which is such a shame as he seems so lovely. The girl I was chatting to said he had been a friendly bunny and she always used him for in store talks etc because he was so easy to handle.

Here he is having a rest after running around mad when I first went over to look at him!

He is very cute! But if you think it would upset your set up as it is, I think you'd be better to let someone else have him. He might go to a lovely home, you never know. Unless you got two more outdoor bunnies... ;)

If your existing male bunnies are outdoors, could you make him your house bunny and give him loads of attention?

My current bunnies are indoors, I don't have any other rooms I can use to keep a new bunny separate. I would really like another one and had messaged the rescue last week to ask about a female they have available but I've not heard back. Also filled in an online application to be a foster carer, the more the merrier lol.

It did cross my mind that I could have him and the female from the rescue and see if they get on, and rearrange my junk to free up the shed for them :lol:

Back