• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Photo Yet!

PoppyRabbit

Warren Scout
Makes me smile everytime i see this.
Taken this morning whilst i was eating my cheerios, her little face popped up as if to say 'Mama, what you doing?'
<3
dfc1a7b551dc6771e744c43d132109af.jpg

Im afraid the only human food i share with her is Ella's Kitchen pouches and even then she only gets a little bit on my finger!
I did give her one of her own treats though because i got this look for a while - *give me one now!*
6c374cf9c68bc5d6600a2a6eddb7ad4c.jpg

Although i confess that i once offered her the corner off my shreddie cos she seemed interested...never again!
She loved it so much that she spent the rest of breakfast trying to climb onto my lap and into the bowl!

Last edited:
Im afraid the only human food i share with her is Ella's Kitchen pouches and even then she only gets a little bit on my finger!
I did give her one of her own treats though because i got this look for a while - *give me one now!*

Although i confess that i once offered her the corner off my shreddie cos she seemed interested...never again!
She loved it so much that she spent the rest of breakfast trying to climb onto my lap and into the bowl!

Ha !!! The shreddie addiction can be an issue !! :lol:

She's very cute :love: it's very hard eating anything when you've got a house rabbit :lol: Boots can smell a banana from the next room, and then you get him frantically trying to mug you for it :shock: :lol: I usually divert him first with something else :thumb:

Oh my goodness how cute is she?!
My candy used to be terrible, couldn't leave any thing within reach, I once found her win a crisp packet on her head happily licking it!

Gorgeous!!

I've been pinned to the sofa for food.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lolol too funny yes biscuits were Merlins favourite to try and mug you fpr he knew when we had a cuppa!!

She always comes up to my feet and periscopes when im eating, she is worse than the dog! She loves the smell of cheese but i always clap and tell her to go away!
She did once tip a pint of squash over in her fervor to drink some of it when my back was turned, the carpet smelt of peach for a while :-/
Nethies have such expressive little faces, at least Poppy does. My husband says she has small rabbit syndrome lol

She's very cute :love: it's very hard eating anything when you've got a house rabbit :lol: Boots can smell a banana from the next room, and then you get him frantically trying to mug you for it :shock: :lol: I usually divert him first with something else :thumb:

Yep, I have eaten many a banana sitting in the bathroom with the door closed because it's the only place free from my little banana muggers! :roll:

She is beautiful! :love:

What a gorgeous pic, that little face :love: I'm melting with the cuteness! I have such a soft spot for nethies and they really do have expressive faces. But then I think most buns do, they are more feeling, loving and full of cheeky character than most non bunny owners realise.

Yep, I have eaten many a banana sitting in the bathroom with the door closed because it's the only place free from my little banana muggers! :roll:

She is beautiful! :love:

Oh bless you sat in the bathroom eating your narna, bet the buns are sitting outside going we's can smell it you knows :lol:

Back