• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are/were your bunny names?

Ive had a total of 6 bunnies. My first one was named Boonie and was a rescue from an animal hoarder, sadly he passed a year after we got him. My second rabbit was a lion head named Peter, he was put to sleep because of his hind legs being lame ( came that way). Then my current bunnies are named Honey, Darcy, Buddy and Binky.

Id love to hear of your bunny names.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pumpkin and Parsnip (bonded)--mixed breed
Pebbles & Flora (bonded) mixed & mini lionhead
Cocoa & Bumble bee (bonded) mini lops
BIXIE (bonded with cocoa) mini lop

I didn't chose the name pumpkin and parsnip but thought it was very cute so kept it, all others are my own

My Honey, Darcy and Buddy are Californians, Boonie looked like a wild rabbit and Peter was a lionhead and gorgeous. Binky is a Dwarf Hotot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My current three are rescues: Joey (was Warren), Boo (was Pippa) & Mouse (was Betsy / Georgina)

My rabbit as a child was Peter (but I don't talk about him much as he was a lonely hutch rabbit with non attached run :)
My first bunny as an adult was Angel, I got her from a pet shop, then bonded her with a rescue who I called Ralph ( was Buster) . Other rescues Kitty (was Rabbit), Noodle & Myrtle.

We got Kerbie from FatFluffs and kept his name but the name on his vaccination card was Fatty Pants Dylan :lol: He was a nethie cross :love:

I have Tim and Marguerite (bonded large rescue buns who are free range in the garden/garage.
Mitzy(rescued and mummy of) Bubbles, Mouse, and Grey - all lion head mix. They are outside but in a large enclosure as they fight with the big buns.

My first bun was called Scrappy, which was her original name. My current buns were originally called Mulberry and Logan but I changed them to Peanut Butter and Snoopy.

Mine were:

Cagney & Lacey (changed to Thumper)
Candy
(Briefly had a boy called Ludo but bonding didn't work out)

And my new addition is Lady Penelope.

Got Bunbuns (registered with vet as Margaret) a Dutch doe and Fluffy (registered with vet as Frank) a rescued Himalayan buck. Don't ask why they are Margaret and Frank with the vets and on paper.... but it always makes our vet smile, so that's something at least ;) Bunbuns listens to either Bunbuns or Bundles (as in bundles of joy) and Fluffy listens to Fluffy or Fluffster

My Bridge buns in order of appearance:
My Origibun Thumpa (Dwarf Lop),

Malcolm (Dwarf Lop)

and Lucky (1/2 Wildie cross)

My Current Bunsters:
Blossom (Harlequin Dwarf Lop) and Blue (Was Bluebell, Tricolour Dwarf Lop)

Sorry couldn't resist the photos

I got my first rabbits as babies, they were sisters. I called them Cleo and Petra, they've been together since birth and I don't think anything could break their sisterly bond! :love: I later adopted two boys after volunteering at my local rabbit rescue. My mother saw this picture of a lop rabbit called River and fell in love with him, so when I came home with a Holland lop she was adamant I call him River. André was given his name by the rescue since it was apparently a Dutch name and he's a Dutch bunny. It suited him, so I didn't change it. My favourite bunny names are Cleo and Petra though, I feel they sound good as a pair and suit the rabbits individually as well.

I have owned:

Bugs Bunny
Smudge
Sooty
Charlie
Titch
Sox
Dexter
Barclay
Monty
Poppy
Daisy
Jake
Chocolate Chip
Fraggle
Inca
Jester
Radar
Ruby
Hattie
Liquorice
Dennis
Vince
Meg

Miss them all. XXX

I now have:

Moss and Molly, Ebony and Bertie and Pip and Otis. :love:

My first bunny I had before I had kids was Benny (yip, single bunny kept outside in a hutch without a permanently attached run. Poor bun! I wish I had him now as I know so much more mainly thanks to the power of the Internet)

I have just recently adopted 2 - Casper (previously Charlie) and Coco (previously Echo). I'm trying hard not to adopt a few more :lol:

Bridge bunnies,
Zebedy
Streaker
Blaze
Hazel
Scooter
Buffy
Present bunnies,
Cardigan
Raglan
Big bunny
Cookie

Four mini lops (two brother and sister pairs) all born June 2007 (M+T on the 8th, C+C on the 15th).

Matthew Rabbit
Tabitha Rabbit
Cecile Bunbun
Charlie Rabbit (more properly Charles, but actually Charlemagne).

eta: previous buns were

Hug and Snug (daughter was 5 when we got these, she's 33 now)
Sugar, Spice and their many offspring, all named after herbs, except Othello.
Weed (a little wildie who lived with Sugar, Spice and the kids) (I was about 12 when we had rabbits at the family home, I'm 58 now)
Honeybunny (I was 4)

Last edited:
From 1981 we've had Smokey, Tammy, Harley, Blinkers, Mabel, Jessie, Renton, Velvet, Alice, Mikado, Opera, Teak, Molly blue, Snowy, Bramble, Dandelion, Bella, Prince, Roxanne, Ginny, Widget, Rosie, Heather. The last four are the bunnies I have now. The loss of each one has broken my heart.

Last edited:
As a child I had Cobweb, Lady Alice, Ginger and Daniel.

I now have Frosty, Snowflake (brothers) and Tessie and Daisy (sisters) all living together.

I had Mottle and Peaches but Mottle passed away and Peaches now lives at a local sanctuary in a group of permanent residents.

I also had a pair of belgian hares called Autumn (mum) and Sunshine (son).

Last edited:
Back