• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little & Large?

Big Bobby and petite Sable enjoying breakfast. Love the contrast in size and coat.
g.png

so cutee !!!!

Out on the patio - must've been a fine morning :D

I don't have a patio any more - its now part of their huge enclosure.:roll: At present the garden/digging area they have doesn't seem attractive to them as it is so wet, but they will certainly come out onto the paved area if there is food involved.

I don't have a patio any more - its now part of their huge enclosure.:roll: At present the garden/digging area they have doesn't seem attractive to them as it is so wet, but they will certainly come out onto the paved area if there is food involved.

It's good for keeping their nails in trim as well. That's the thing I notice most of all now I keep all my own bunnies indoors :D

It's good for keeping their nails in trim as well. That's the thing I notice most of all now I keep all my own bunnies indoors :D
Yes, haven't had to worry about mine since they've been on concrete :D

A lovely couple! I too really like the contrast in colours :)

Back