• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the newest member of our family

CatEdwards129

Young Bun
Hey everyone,

Brought this bundle of cuteness home today.

edited_1447794514428_zpssbuvuokg.jpg

I've been told he is 5 months old born sometime in May, he will be a house rabbit. We had a house rabbit years ago, but he passed away about 3 years ago and haven't had one since. Looking forward to this one.

Hes going to be fun... It was a bit of polava getting him because the lady we got him off was ok with us picking him up on Thursday, but then decided I had to pick him today so we weren't 100% ready. Had a cage for him to sleep him and become his safe place from our old house rabbit, dashed out and got some hay and pellets. All the other bits are coming tomorrow that I ordered online. So he is having to sleep on newspaper tonight :(

Anyway, he is incredibly inquisitive, the cage is open so he can freely roam the lounge and explore, which he is doing slowly going further and further and getting bolder ever minute. Still really scared of us going near him but he will warm to us over time. Hes only been home 4 hours lol :roll:

He doesn't have a name yet, so at the moment he is just 'Bunny'

Back