• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new house bunny....

Introducing my new sweet baby Binky, a dwarf hotot. Shes an awesome bunny and she also has heterochromia! ( different colored eyes).
bffaebbbcbcb4b66fd669f439b784458.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She is cute and has a perfect behaviour. I wish I would have gotten a dwarf years ago. She is so spoiled with a big daytime area to play in.

She is cute and has a perfect behaviour. I wish I would have gotten a dwarf years ago. She is so spoiled with a big daytime area to play in.

What about a night time play area, that is when rabbits are most active?

I love her eyeliner and her whiteness. How lovely to have an indoor rabbit x

What about a night time play area, that is when rabbits are most active?

I love her eyeliner and her whiteness. How lovely to have an indoor rabbit x

At this point leaving her in her play are isnt a good thing because of my daughters cat. I dont want my bunny harmed. During the day my Binky Boo is always in sight. Shes only nearly two pounds.

I legit squealed at that picture. No lie, I so want a dwarf hotot at some point (along with a Dutch and half a dozen other beauties if I can find them in rescues!), they're so beautiful and such :love:

Back