• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H, NEVER do This to me Again...................

I looked at that and went 'GOOD LORD' and now my mum wants to know. That's far more horrific than a DBF. No wonder your heart now needs to recover.

Oh gosh :shock: My cats like to sleep like that (seems like all the blood would rush to their head :?) but it's very alarming looking for a rabbit! I can't recall seeing my buns ever do that!

Oh my gosh! I was so scared when I opened this thread! I saw the picture and got so scared! You must've had a heart attack!!![emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flipping heck!!! That must have been such a shock.

How could he possibly be comfortable like that? :?

Never seen a rabbit do that before :shock: he just wants to worry his mummy so that she pays attention to him :p

How on earth is that comfy!? I'm not surprised you nearly had a heart attack seeing him like that.
As an aside I showed Mum to pic of you snuggling with him. Mum said she'd never seen a bunny look so happy and contented and loved x

Crikey :shock: You'll clearly have to get him a chair with a larger seat, so he has somewhere to rest his weary head :lol:

Back