• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 4th Birthday Mouse (plus trio bonding update)

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Mouse is 4! Its a guestimated age, based loosely on her being "3-4" years old on Camp Nibbles website, so we went for 3 1/2 years & today we've had her exactly 6 months. Here she is enjoying her birthday tea
IMG_1564_zpsdgwibgwy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1563_zps5yae38nq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mouse has the best birthday gift in Boo's recent full acceptance of her. Its now hairy huddles & no chasing at all...I kind of feel like its my birthday too. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it could take 6-8 months to be a tight knit bond. It turns out it was a realistic prediction as these three took 5 months & 3 weeks

Well done bunnies :love:

Aww look, Mouse is sharing her birthday tea :love:

You have a lovely trio there J&B, all down to your own hard work and perseverance. And little talking-to's with Boo :lol:

Happy Birthday Mouse!!!!

Aw thank you mightmax - you get to take some credit for giving great advice (& protecting my sanity)

Bless.

That tea looks really nice, lucky bunnies.

Ps if you find a tatty looking harlequin in your front porch I didn't dump him there, he followed the scent of the dried willow ;)

Bless.

That tea looks really nice, lucky bunnies.

Ps if you find a tatty looking harlequin in your front porch I didn't dump him there, he followed the scent of the dried willow ;)

Now I know where it grows your little Scally can have some willow - but he'll have to wait til next year :(

Now I know where it grows your little Scally can have some willow - but he'll have to wait til next year :(

Ah thank you, I just was meaning that he was jealous of your crowd, having seen their lifestyle and wanted to sneak in next to them :D

Happy birthday Mouse, hope you enjoyed your birthday tea! :wave: And well done J&B for persevering with the trio bonding. So pleased it paid off with three happy bunnies :love:

Back