• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Continental Giant

Kim_perkins

Mama Doe
We've added a continental giant to our family, she lives in doors with us.

Has any one got any good ideas for chew toys that i can get for her? The size of their teeth is incredible! So need to make sure she's got enough to nibble on! Either home made or can order online would be great !

We've added a continental giant to our family, she lives in doors with us.

Has any one got any good ideas for chew toys that i can get for her? The size of their teeth is incredible! So need to make sure she's got enough to nibble on! Either home made or can order online would be great !

We're not replying until we see a picture!;)

Lol!

Here she is, meet Lady Penelope :)

_perkins100/media/8A386247-7F68-409C-AC47-F6A864D67DE9_zps3ho9tkpv.jpg.html]
8A386247-7F68-409C-AC47-F6A864D67DE9_zps3ho9tkpv.jpg
[/URL]

Awwww what a beauty. Do you know anybody with an apple tree. My lot adore apple branches.

Oh my she's stunning!

Where did she come from Kim?

It will be like having another toddler around the place .. knocking things off tables etc :lol:

Oh she is gorgeous! What age is She? We have decided to get a continental giant as well and we are picking her up this weekend. She will be indoors as well.

She's currently 10 weeks old!

She was still with her mum as the lady didn't want wean her till mum and baby were both ready and intended on keeping her. Hence why she's a big girl!

She is already as big as my 8 month Old cat.

The lady lives in the village, she heard about my little thumper being run over and we got talking, then my partner surprised me with her the other day because he knew how much I wanted one and was heartbroken about my two bunnies.

I don't trust having the rabbits outside any more because we are waiting for an extension on our house so the drive way and entrance to our back garden is open. We still have Cagney outside and I doubly triple check her every night.

Ours is 10 weeks old as well this week. We pick her up on Saturday from a girl in Essex funnily enough! We might need to share tips on how to keep them under control! :lol: I'm struggling to imagine how big she will end up. I thought my last French lop was big at 6.5kg. This bunny has potential to be way bigger.

My giant isn't much of a chewer (yay!) but he does love to dig in the garden. His big paws can certainly shift some soil! He will occasionally humour me by tossing a willow ball halfway across the room, but he's pretty placid when he's indoors. Bigger bunnies like the same sort of toys as smaller ones - it all just depends on their personality.

Back