• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good 'Double act' names!

BunnyBunBunBun

Warren Scout
Hi!
I am planning on getting two buns in may! (I know it's a long time but I am so exited!)
I was wondering if you guys had any good female 'double act' (names that go together) to give me some inspiration!
You can be as creative as you like!
Thanks!
Bye!!![emoji8]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mapp and Lucia?
Jane and Elizabeth Bennet?
Martha and Mary?
Sappho and Erinna?

Last edited:
Monica and Rachael (from Friends)
Spot and stripe
Marshmallow and Cocoa
Spaghetti and Meatball :lol:
Sun and Rain :lol::roll:

I think I'm just getting worse as i get along:p:lol:

Nutella

How exciting! Well, my first buns were girls, sisters, and I wanted to give them good 'double act' names too. :) I was studying ancient Egypt at the time and really loved it, so I wanted to give them Egyptian names. Of course, many of them were quite long so I eventually settled on 'Cleopatra' split as Cleo and Petra. I really like how it sounded together, plus Cleo and Petra just seemed to suit bunnies to me. Other suggestions I have;

- Summer and Grace
- Rose and Daisy
- Nani and Lilo ;)
- Cleo and Petra? :lol:

When we got our female kittens 18yrs ago, I wanted to call them Tess and Tickle, but my wife said no!!! 😁😁😁
We ended up with Pebbles and BamBam.

Sent from my E380 using Tapatalk

My boys are Snowflake and Frosty

My girls are Tessie and Daisy.

I like to see them before deciding on names (Tessie and Daisy were already named and the names just fitted so well).

You have loads of time to get ready for them and to get more and more excited!!!

Hi!
I am planning on getting two buns in may! (I know it's a long time but I am so exited!)
I was wondering if you guys had any good female 'double act' (names that go together) to give me some inspiration!
You can be as creative as you like!
Thanks!
Bye!!![emoji8]

Are you getting them from a rescue, or buying them as babies?

Personally, if these are your first rabbits, I would opt for a male and a female. A far easier combo :D

I think I'm just getting worse as i get along:p:lol:
g.png

Nutella
agreed with you

Could you answer my question first before I answer yours? ... Life's clearer that way :thumb:

Hi, sorry! I am probably buying them as babies but don't know where from yet but it is not set in stone as I'm getting them in May!

My brother wanted to call our Dopeys Drop and Roll. That didn't happen. :lol:

How comes she doesn't want to rescue?

My brother wanted to call our Dopeys Drop and Roll. That didn't happen. :lol:

How comes she doesn't want to rescue?

Well she doesn't want an older rabbit (I have tried to explain that there are babies) and she wants more of a 'selection' and a more trusting animal! [emoji6]

Hi, thanks for the info, would the rabbits mate before I can get them neutered?

Are you reading people's replies? I don't mean to be rude but I already answered this question yesterday, in detail, so that there was no way you could still be unclear on the answer. In that same post I also explained how old rabbits need to be to be neutered and then immediately after you asked how old rabbits need to be to be neutered when I'd already answered that only 2 posts above on the same thread.

You don't seem to be reading anybody's replies, like with people telling you the minimum dimensions of a hutch and you still ask if a small hutch is big enough...again, I don't mean to be rude, and I think it's really great that you're doing your research in advance, I'm just really confused... :?

Are you reading people's replies? I don't mean to be rude but I already answered this question yesterday, in detail, so that there was no way you could still be unclear on the answer. In that same post I also explained how old rabbits need to be to be neutered and then immediately after you asked how old rabbits need to be to be neutered when I'd already answered that only 2 posts above on the same thread.

You don't seem to be reading anybody's replies, like with people telling you the minimum dimensions of a hutch and you still ask if a small hutch is big enough...again, I don't mean to be rude, and I think it's really great that you're doing your research in advance, I'm just really confused... :?

Hi, so so so so so so so so so so sorry! My memory isn't very good.

Back