• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Promised to post some pics up

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
So here they are. They are only phone pics, I'm afraid because I haven't really had chance to use my camera.

Larka

Kisses :lol:

Radagast

Rohan and Roac.

Fiver, Xena and Shadowfax

Honey Monster

Wow Larka is looking so much bigger and sooooo beautiful xxx you obviously have a lovely bond.

Good to see you on here again.

Such beautiful photos :) I adore the one of Shadowfax with her ears out...one of the things I love most about lops is how those ears just flap about everywhere they go. :lol: She's a cutie.
That is a cool photo at the water's edge...is that an inlet or the ocean? I've been 600 miles inland of any seawater for so long I think I've forgotten what it looks like! :(
Larka has such a long face, wow! :shock: How big is she now?
Love Radaghast's little face peeking out there...that's a great shot. :D
They are all so lovely, Vegan Bunny...what a great family! :) xxxx

Such beautiful photos :) I adore the one of Shadowfax with her ears out...one of the things I love most about lops is how those ears just flap about everywhere they go. :lol: She's a cutie.
That is a cool photo at the water's edge...is that an inlet or the ocean? I've been 600 miles inland of any seawater for so long I think I've forgotten what it looks like! :(
Larka has such a long face, wow! :shock: How big is she now?
Love Radaghast's little face peeking out there...that's a great shot. :D
They are all so lovely, Vegan Bunny...what a great family! :) xxxx

It is kinda of like an estuary. I don't know what other people call it but around here it's called "The Gare"; I was at the North side. It's actually surrounded by industry and is a shipping lane for oil tankers and whatnot to go up and down. It is (or now used) to be where the steel works are. However, it opens up to the main ocean. There's a lot of wildlife around there..even Dolphins have been seen from South Gare and we get lots and lots of rare migratory birds flying to this point.
Aw man, I can't imagine being so far away from the beach. People like to say Middlesbrough is an awful place to live and whilst it isn't the "nicest" place in the U.K, we live literally 15 mins from beaches, the North York Moors, Cleveland an Eston Hills and some of the best places for wildlife in the whole of the U.K. I feel lucky to be living here.

Larka now weighs about 25kg. :shock: She's a big dog and still thinks she should be a lap dog. :roll:

Back