• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Nell at Home :-)

Hello Nell. Nice to see you again.

You like mustard???!! ;)
No wonder it comes with a glass of water.

Or is at a nice apple / carrot puree?

Little Nell seems to like her accommodation, she is always exploring and I change all the tunnels etc about every day and add different things for her to investigate.

Aww. Lucky girl. I have just put a rat hammock into Woodstock's cage. Cant wait for him to find it! I love watching him exploring new stuff.

Aww I love Syrian hammies,how old is she? I'm on my 11th Syrian,we began getting them for my niece when she was 8.She's 28 now! My latest is 10 months, a mink colour with white splotches with red eyes,first time having a red eyed one.:love:

Aww I love Syrian hammies,how old is she? I'm on my 11th Syrian,we began getting them for my niece when she was 8.She's 28 now! My latest is 10 months, a mink colour with white splotches with red eyes,first time having a red eyed one.:love:

She's about 1 3/4 years of age now xx

Little Nell seems to like her accommodation, she is always exploring and I change all the tunnels etc about every day and add different things for her to investigate.

Ahhh...hamsters are not like bunnies then. :? If I changed Mimzy's habitat out much, he would have a conniption. :( Same goes for the other buns...they like their stuff where it is! :lol:

I was wondering what the food was too...although I was thinking something like butternut squash. Which sounds really good right now...wish I had one! :lol: xxxx

Aww, it's so nice to see other hamster owners on here!
e89b92573de6c9783629fb09af9f8058.jpg
ba901ee4e00adf44f8a71524578cfc10.jpg

These are my babies!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back