• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They Were all So Close to Their Companions- More Memories

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Bobbie and Brian

Hal and Jo

Sir Victor and Lady Lydia

Harry and Murphy

Miss Bunny Penny and Flynn

Zac and Elyse, Elyse is still with us

Goodness I am struggling so much with trying to accept all the losses ........................:cry:

Such wonderful pictures, it's so clear to see how much they loved each other :love:

I can't imagine how hard it is for you but I do hope you can take some comfort from knowing what happy lives they had with you - the life everybun dreams of.

(((((((((( hugs ))))))))))

Bobbie and Brian, that is EXACTLEY how my Rufus lies on top of Willow, beautiful :love:

My iPad keeps putting EXACTLEY in capitals, I have no idea why, and cannot change it !!

Sending hugs Jane x

Bobbie and Brian, that is EXACTLEY how my Rufus lies on top of Willow, beautiful :love:

My iPad keeps putting EXACTLEY in capitals, I have no idea why, and cannot change it !!

Sending hugs Jane x

It may be trying to show a typo? It is exactly - no 'e'

Yes, it must be very hard for you, but these are all such wonderful memories for you to treasure in your heart, knowing how happy they all were, being well-cared for and just being allowed to be rabbits :love:

I find there is something incredibly moving in observing love and such closeness between bonded rabbits. It seems so calm and dignified.

Your pictures of Sir Victor and Lady Lydia are truly beautiful :love:

Last edited:
Beautiful photos of very contented bunnies. I know it doesn't make losing them any easier but they were truly lucky to have such wonderful lives with each other and with you xx

They've enjoyed a really good quality of life with you Jane. For those who are no longer with you I hope that you find some consolation knowing that they were loved and well cared for. Thank you for sharing your photos, it's lovely to see such contended rabbits xx

Awww..I don't think I'd seen the picture of Harry and Murphy before. :love: How precious is that? :love:
They are all so lovely. And I'm going to leave a ((((((((((((((Huge Hug))))))))))))))) here for you, Jane. I have been thinking about all my Bridge animals a lot lately. I don't have photos of all of them, but I have clear pictures in my mind of them still. The memories will never disappear and with them comes a tie to the love we knew from our past dear friends. So many rooms in the heart that are filled with their presences. Nothing can ever take that away. :cry:
Take care. :love: xxxxxxxxx

Back