• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Baby Pigs Arrived

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have had more piggies born..i am waiting for photos of Jetta's new litter but last night 2 of the sows with me gave birth and I saw 2 little ones born :D
Sows in same cage so guess they set each other off!

I think the mums had 3 each but hard to tell..i know the 2 darkest are definitely Tacoma's as saw them born but Eclipse is being protective of all 6!
Tacoma's guessing 3 darkest ones are hers, now Tesla, Tracker and Treno
Eclipse the lighter ones and one black and tan as it stays nearest to her, Explorer, Elfin and Eagle

Eek how cute are they !! It's lovely that the two Mums have each other for support. They can share breast feeding advice and encouragement ! :lol:

More healthy new baby piggies :love:

Could we soon have a revised running total of "rescued and new-borns" please?

I hope you are starting to feel better Jill.

Aww... look at them all huddled up together.... :love:

You must be near the end of the pregnant sows now. Surely?!

poor Athena who arrived so very ill and gave birth that night, had 6..although only 2 survived

and Cimarron had 5..all healthy and doing well!

The two sows who gave birth together are sharing all responsibilities..including feeding. I've been watching today and the babies latch onto whichever milk bar is nearest! :D

The two sows who gave birth together are sharing all responsibilities..including feeding. I've been watching today and the babies latch onto whichever milk bar is nearest! :D

Aww proper teamwork!

All these guinea pigs are so pretty. I guess they must all be fairly closely related as they all look so similar.

Back