• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lonely Scooby

Tracy

Warren Veteran
For the second time this year I find myself with a lonely bereaved rabbit, who is missing their partner, and I have no existing group or pair within which I would have any hope of a successful integration. Scooby lost his gentle Minnie last Sunday, I can’t bear to see him sitting on his own looking lost and lonely, I'm struggling over the loss of Minnie and it just makes me worse when I see him looking sad too. So it leaves me with no alternative but to take on another rabbit as a friend for him. I just want to see him happy, busy and binkying again.

We now have a little lady lined up for Scooby. We will always try and take a bunny who is hard to home for whatever reason and we will do the same again this time. This little girl is a wildie cross, she is extremely timid and scared of humans, but I am hoping that this level of fear doesn’t extend to other rabbits. She is definitely going to be my biggest bonding challenge yet, I’ve no idea whether it will work or whether we will be able to make her and Scooby happy, but we will give it our very best and take it really slowly if necessary.

All being well, we are aiming to collect the new little girl next week and then give her a good few days to settle before attempting to introduce her to Scooby. I think we are going to needs lots and lots of good luck and vibes for this one.

Best of luck with the half wildie bonding. I am really sorry that you lost Minnie.

Is the wildie one that was on here in rabbits in need?

Best of luck with the half wildie bonding. I am really sorry that you lost Minnie.

Is the wildie one that was on here in rabbits in need?

Yes, it's Baby Rachel. She's been waiting for a home for over a year.

I'm sorry you lost Minnie, but it's lovely that you can now help another bun. Sending lots of good luck thoughts your way - you're braver than me!

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, but its great your now able to give another bun in need the love they deserve!

Good luck on the bonding, and please do keep us updated!!!

Rachel is a stunning rabbit and it is lovely that you are planning to give her a home with Scooby. Loads and loads of good luck with the bonding :love:

Back