• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello From the Boys :-)

Awwwh, hello lovely white bunny boys! x

(I just squeed involuntarily at Lord H's pink little mouth! He looks like he wants a kiss!)

Gorgeous :love:

Endeavour looks surprised - did you catch him up to no good again? :lol:

Lord H looks adorable - please give him a cuddle from me xx

What are you doing, Endeavour? (Apart from keeping Jane on her toes)

*politely stands in the queue for Lord H cuddles*

Lovely pictures.

Endeavour is just stunning. In my view any suspicion of naughtiness could surely just be attributable to strength of character :)

Lord H is giving a very cute expression :love: I think I have seen pictures of Inspector Morse, where he was holding his mouth in a similar way.

Lovely pictures.

Endeavour is just stunning. In my view any suspicion of naughtiness could surely just be attributable to strength of character :)

Lord H is giving a very cute expression :love: I think I have seen pictures of Inspector Morse, where he was holding his mouth in a similar way.

Indeed he did. Lord H has quite a few Morse like traits xx

Awwww...I had to smile at Lord H, he does look like he's showing us his Morseisms. :love: Such adorable bunneh leeps! :love: xxxx

I'm going to add an extra snuggle for Endeavour, because the line is very long waiting for Lord H cuddles (hope I don't lose my place!), and despite his nortyness I don't want him to feel left out. ;) :love:

Beautiful pictures, Jane, as always. They are very cheering for those of us having bad mornings. :D xxxxxx

:-o the bunny in the last picture is so lovely! I gather that he is Lord H?
He has such lovely ears, i am very much an ears person, if it hasn't got nice ears then it's not right!
Our dog gets so very fed up of me touching his ears, i think your bunny would too if i had him!
Such lovely bunnies, you're a lucky lady Jane :)

Back