• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So proud

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
My niece is bunny mad, her parents have agreed she can have rabbits. She's ten. Tonight my OH was giving them loads of information about bunnies from housing needs, the pros of adopting from a rescue to diet and health. I also caught him reading rabbiting on yesterday.
He's trying really hard to learn all he can about rabbits to he can care for ours as well as me.
Did I mention he's amazing:)
Step daughter is currently writing a letter to her school regarding proper guineapig care, as she's concerned the school pets aren't being handled correctly and that their environment needs improving. She also volunteered with me last time I went to RRR and wants to go again :)

Brilliant. It's fantastic when our standards for good animal care rubs off on others. You are training them well. :thumb:

Back