• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lesson learnt

Mrs Carr

Warren Scout
Buddy and Bob seem to be getting a bit bored with their toys so I decided that as I get paid this week that I'd treat them both to some new bits n bobs to amuse them BUT as we have pretty much exhausted P@H I turned to trusty Google to help me find something different .........

My tip for today is don't google "rabbit toys" and turn on image search :shock: I'm just off to bleach my eyeballs now :lol:

Buddy and Bob seem to be getting a bit bored with their toys so I decided that as I get paid this week that I'd treat them both to some new bits n bobs to amuse them BUT as we have pretty much exhausted P@H I turned to trusty Google to help me find something different .........

My tip for today is don't google "rabbit toys" and turn on image search :shock: I'm just off to bleach my eyeballs now :lol:

Oh Mrs Carr :lol:;)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

:lol: :lol: I really wish they hadn't called a sex toy the rabbit. If I mention I have rabbits it's pretty much guaranteed some grunt will pull a leery grin and make some lame joke about "needing more batteries. Hur hur hur!" It really is hilarious after you've heard it for the 500th time :roll:

This is one of the reasons I hate the Internet at times!! I don't want to see that stuff let alone hoping my 12 year old daughter doesn't too. All her projects for school she has chosen to do about bunnies, I dread to think what she has came across when googling for images for them.

Google is getting rather pants of late with their images.. I tend to find a lot of "dead" animals show up too in searches, even searching for simple things like rabbits/foxes etc, if I wanted to look at mauled foxes, then that's exactly what I wouldn't put in to the search box!! :censored::censored:

Google is getting rather pants of late with their images.. I tend to find a lot of "dead" animals show up too in searches, even searching for simple things like rabbits/foxes etc, if I wanted to look at mauled foxes, then that's exactly what I wouldn't put in to the search box!! :censored::censored:
I expect part of that is Wildlife Photographer of the Year :) It is a stunning, if disturbing, image.

Back