• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Fat Bob

Mrs Carr

Warren Scout
image_zpsc34dlwvx.jpeg

So I just realised I have posted about Bob a few times without actually introducing him to anyone, not the best photo BUT as you can see he thinks he is a squirrel and uses his big chunky feet ( hence Fat Bob lol) to hold whatever he's eating. He's a very sweet little man and hopefully he and Buddy will become good friends soon. Will try and get a better photo of his gorgeous little face at some point.

Aww that's not very flattering calling you Fat,Bob.:lol:I would say (I used to be a squirrel Bob).

:lol: it's a terrible name isn't it! My niece named him as we had to come up with something on the spot for the microchip company ( with the intention of changing it later) but it stuck so he's Fat Bob for good now lol

He've lovely, and not at all fat!

I should drop that adjective if I were you... Who knows what he'll be calling you next :shock::lol:

Aww, Lopsy does that! We call it his Raptor Pose:

10995931_10101466386658178_6409391824767465892_n.jpg

He's also got gigantic feet and is 'affectionately' known as Git-Face. The vet asked him what we called him when we weren't happy with him :mrgreen:

Aww, he's so sweet and awesome :love:

Amy does that too, kind of, on me; see, she is an incredibly licky bun, which I love, and is particularly obsessed with my hands, so I'll hold out the left for her to lick if I'm doing something with the right, sometimes palm down, sometimes palm up, sometimes like I'm about to get a high five. And sometimes she'll lift her front paws up and half grasp/half just hold them to my hand as she continues to lick it. It's very fun, except when her claws are long and they get inbetween my fingers. Ow.

You need to get him some friends and call them Oor Wullie, Soapy and wee Eck to complete the set. :D

Back