• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heartbreaking Decision - Help needed with rehome

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Wondering if any of my rabbit friends - rescue contacts know of anyone looking for an older bun - approx 4 years old.
She's spayed.
I've just lost her friend today so completely distraught and so now she's on her own and I'm worried about her being on her own in winter.
If a rescue could help - I'd offer financial support - her shed and run - and hay. I just want what's best for her- and I can't rehome anymore at the moment. I just really worry about her being on her own.

You could try Rabbit Rescue Northwest, they could maybe help try to re-home her. They can be found on Facebook. I recently have adopted Mabel from them and have been very impressed. Good luck.

I had to rehome my lovely rabbit Peaches for very similar reasons.

A local rescue now have her as a permanent residence in their sanctuary group.

Best of luck finding her somewhere lovely to go to.

she was a free-add rescue jill. She was one of those "please help this bunnY" she was living in a hamster cage sized hutch.So sadly no rescue support

Back