• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hubby told me off for buying this......

NewBunnyFan

Warren Scout
So I bought the boys a cat house on Friday to cheer myself up after my speed awareness course (ooopppsss)
Got home with it and Hubby gave me the whole "you spoil them rabbits blah blah!!"
BUT.....look how much they love it and how cute they are....Leo has tucked himself in so you can't really see him but they love it!!

c418f0b70b5a9638556545e54b64fd5d.jpg
6c0751d8f86e5886b450707b89843d45.jpg
420f8567997591b5a12ead1a55ce7a83.jpg

The last one is Saxon on his own!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they love it, you can tell. I was looking only yesterday or the day before on amazon for those... but couldn't work out which to get lol
how big is that, you said you got a cat one, right?

Yes it is, I got it from pets at home, I've been looking at it for ages and it was reduced down to £12 so couldn't resist. Leo really tucked himself under the cushion like it as a blanket.
They do have a dig in it as well so will have to keep an eye incase they rip any of the padding!!!
It's the cutest thing seeing them in there!!

cool. thanks for that :) and off he goes to buy more stuff for the already spoiled little ones lol

Oh my goodness :love: I made a ridiculou squealy noise when I saw this.

I would get one but whenever I've bought nice things for my buns they've completely ignored them :roll:

:lol:My late pair of buns would have pished in it and ate it! They were not floofy blanket etc buns.Plain cardboard box for them no floof anywhere.I did try to give then floofy stuff etc,they were distainfull of my attempts.

Aww but they look so adorable and snuggly in their new bed. Fancy telling you off, nothing wrong with spoiling our furfamily :love:

Aww. They really do look so cosy.

My lot just shred soft stuff and use it as litter trays! They get cardboard boxes but spend most of their day time on top of a small hutch which is under a large table in their shed.

Bunnies seem to be brilliant at getting to our bank accounts! I spent £40 on a bunch of new stuff for them yesterday, oops![emoji38]

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Aw that's so cute. I bought one of these for T&F once. They seemed to think it was for jumping on and digging at 'til they could get their teeth on the stuffing and pull it all out. Didn't last long. :roll:

A week later and it's still going strong.....Leo likes to have a dig at the cushion (or a push!) to make sure it's comfortable enough for him (I do keep checking it regularly to make sure there is no rips!)
Saxon will just flop in it, they have 3 different shelters to sleep in and they like to swap and change (usually when one jumps out the other jumps in!!)

Back